Explainer Video Production
Explainer video production starting from $1,795 in Los Angeles from Gate5. Short videos that explain how a product or service works or that feature one aspect of a company’s business are highly effective ways to convert visitors, engage your customers and get sales. But full service video production can be expensive and cost prohibitive. So we’ve come up with a low cost solution that will allow companies to produce multiple explainers, social media content, demos, how-it-works types of videos, branded content, company profiles and overview videos for numerous applications. Explainer video production starting from $1,795 for a fully edited video up to 1.5 minutes in length. Includes:
- Pre-production consultation with Client
- Up to 6 hours of filming at Client location with a highly experienced director/writer/cinematographer
- Equipment included: Red Epic Dragon 6k camera, lenses, pro sound and lights
- Editing, for up to 1.5 minute video
- Audio mixing
- Video effects
- Color grading
- Fully licensed music track
- 6k acquisition for HD master optimized for youtube, vimeo, etc.
Add-ons if needed:
- Scriptwriting, for up to 1.5 minute script – $500
- Professional voice over with web usage (broadcast usage available) – $250.
- Mastering in 4k – $250
Sounds great but what kind of quality can we expect? Check out the sample video above for what you can expect. Gate5 is a creative video agency and full service video production company producing high quality sharable content for your social media outlets. We conceptualize, write scripts, direct, cast, film and edit viral videos, branded films, product and promotional videos, web and TV commercials, episodic content and live video streaming production. For brands that need to post high quality social media content on a regular basis, check out Gate5’s monthly social media production plans. Go to our fashion photography or beauty photography. Or our video samples