No Words, a video poem

Posted by on / 3 Comments

What do you do when your filming options are still very limited because of the restrictions on working and gatherings of people due to the Coronavirus pandemic? You make a new video out of existing footage and other assets you have available to you. I made No Words, a video poem out stuff we had...

Read more

Save Money With How To Video Production

Posted by on / 5 Comments

An easy to implement strategy for your business to save money is with How-To video production. Any time consuming task should be automated like long explanations. If there’s a task that needs to be done on a repeated basis, then it’s time for you to automate the process and let video handle it. For more...

Read more

Corporate Video Production Post Covid 19: Portability and Efficiency

Posted by on / 2 Comments

What will the post Covid 19 corporate video production world look like? To sum it up, the bigger your crew is the more it’s going to cost in time and money to follow all of the new safety precautions. Los Angeles county has issued it’s safety protocols to allow filming to be re-started and they...

Read more

Why Video Marketing Should Lead Your Content Strategy

Posted by on / 12 Comments

Everyone watches video! Well okay, not everyone. Only 85% of all internet users watch videos in the United States. The other 15% are trying to get their VCR to stop blinking 12:00. This is why it should be obvious to marketers and businesses that video marketing should lead your content strategy. It’s great to say video...

Read more

New Norm With Video Production Companies in Los Angeles

Posted by on / 4 Comments

What is the new norm for working with video production companies in Los Angeles? Well, it depends upon the type of production. Movie and TV productions still are shut down. Small media productions, my focus in this post, are possible. From the beginning newspapers, magazines, television, radio, podcasts and other media services have been deemed...

Read more

Aliens and Selfie Addiction on Amazon Prime Video

Posted by on / 8 Comments

Two short film written and directed by Greg McDonald of video production company Gate5 in Los Angeles are now available for streaming on Amazon Prime Video.  If you’re into aliens and selfie addiction, you’ll want to fire up the popcorn maker, plop down on the sofa ( oh wait, you’re already on the couch because...

Read more

Increase Sales with Ecommerce Product Videos

Posted by on / 10 Comments

If you’re looking for the quickest way to increase sales, adding ecommerce product videos to your product pages could be the the best investment you could make. I take that back – not “could be” – it will be. 96% of customers find video useful when making purchases online. And a whopping 81% have been...

Read more

Stay Connected With Live Video Streaming Production

Posted by on / 8 Comments

There’s a lot of anxiety and stress during such a challenging time as we’re going through now. Many companies have had to temporarily shut down and the ones that are still open, have most employees working from home. How do you stay connected and motivated in this time of remote workers and physical distancing? One very...

Read more

Video Production in Los Angeles: Coronavirus Shut Down

Posted by on / 11 Comments

As brands and companies scrap and postpone projects due to the coronavirus pandemic and “stay at home” order,  what has become of video production in Los Angeles? Well, put simply: it’s non-existent. Which means you need to — Get creative! First of all, I need to say, it’s always annoyed me when someone says, ‘get...

Read more

Producing Tutorial Videos With a Video Production Company

Posted by on / 6 Comments

Tutorial videos are big. You see them everywhere: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and of course on company websites. If your company sells a product or offers a service that needs any amount of instruction to clarify how it will solve the viewer’s problem, then you should be producing tutorial videos with a video production company....

Read more